Saturday, September 24, 2016

FALL FASHION HAUL



Fall is absolutely my favourite season for dressing because of the great options, fabrics, layers, textures and more.  I've been doing some major fall shopping and you've seen a few outfits and more to come, but today I wanted to share all the things I've purchased thus far for the season.

The video is after the jump and I'm sharing all the links to everything I mentioned below it, so if you like anything, you can scoop it up yourself.  Hope you girls have a great weekend!













THINGS I MENTIONED   ‣  ‣  ‣ 

SWEATERS



DENIM



JACKETS

 ‣ Urban Planet Drapey Vest (similar)


SCARVES



BOOTS

 ‣ Dolce Vita Fringe Booties (black, cognac, peep-toe & want these)



WEARING   ‣  ‣  ‣ 

 ‣ Choker



SHOP THE VIDEO


SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig