Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


HELLZ BELLZ JACKET -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  GARAGE LONG SLEEVE TEE (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  DARK DENIM SKINNIES  |  ZARA SLIDES (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  FRINGE BAG (LOVE THIS)

Hi ladies, happy Tuesday!  How was your weekend?  We had a long weekend, and it was glorious to have that extra day.

On Friday evening, I did a little running around before Marco and I headed out to a get together at a friend's place much later.

On Saturday morning...
...my love for these two ingredient pancakes prevailed--but then again, that's every weekend--before we headed out to the gym.



We dropped off a few items to the clothing donation bin and Marco stealthy snapped this photo--which never happens.  He is most definitely not an Instagram 'husband' but will oblige me at times... and apparently, surprise me!





Our usual spot was no longer serving breakfast < ahem, late risers > so we hit up Eggstyle instead and I totally indulged in this incredible crepe.  It doesn't happen often, but it was damn good.





Sunday morning--up with the sun.  I'm a pretty good sleeper but for some reason, I was up super early  and could not, for the life of me, get back to sleep.  So I stayed up, lazed around, saw the beautiful sun rise, and eventually made my way out of bed.





After several hours of running around and cleaning, I had my two girlfriends over for a rooftop BBQ to celebrate my best friend's birthday.  It was actually a joint effort, where the two of us planned it, set it up and surprised her--it was totally awesome and we definitely caught her off guard.

We made 'dress your own' pizzas, which we BBQ'ed and sat on the rooftop with music, rosé and watched the sunset.  #SummernightsFTW



LAURA'S DRESS  //  ON ME:  OPEN BACK TOP  |  SHORTS  |  CHOKER


Also, no tensor bandage!  Sunday was the first day I went a full day without wearing the tensor bandage and I'm actually feeling like my wrist is getting better (after dropping a dresser on it, while moving it in, two weeks ago).  I actually went for a second x-ray on Friday, and am waiting on the results to come this week.  Again though, I'm feeling significant improvements in mobility, and just being, so I'm certain it's not broken.





Hope you had a great weekend and the week is off to a good start for you.

If you've been following along for a while, you know I got my hair done a month ago and wasn't super happy with the outcome.  Today I'm going back to get it re-done so follow along on Snapchat, if you'd like (I'm acoest1984) to see the day play out.



SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig