Tuesday, August 16, 2016

OPEN BACK TOP & DENIM SHORTS


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  OPEN BACK TOP  |  URBAN PLANET SHORTS (SIMILAR, WANT THESE) |  AE BRALETTE (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  WRAP CHOKER NECKLACE

I know I've been talking about Fall a lot lately, and I realize that can be a little depressing for some--I think this might be the first year I'm excited for Summer to come to an end just to bring out some of my new Fall finds. 

However, today isn't about Fall, today is about Summer and making the most of it with your wardrobe.  I'm a sucker for open back tops, as you know, so this one was right up my alley (an am seriously contemplating getting it in black as well).  Since the nights tend to cool off, this is a perfect piece for evening or even a breezier day, since the open back keeps you cool.  

I love the look of long sleeves with denim shorts--it balances things out and you can pick and choose what you want to show off.  Finally, bralettes have been a staple in my wardrobe this Summer; who has time for a real bra on weekends #notme #tellmeimnotalone  They're easy, comfortable and best of all, look pretty when they peek through.





Photography by Lisa Provençal.









SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig