Friday, July 15, 2016

Tall Nude Gladiator Sandals & One Teaspoon Bonita Shorts


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  H&M TOP (SIMILAR)  |  WHITE DENIM SHORTS  |  ZARA GLADIATOR SANDALS (SIMILAR, DESIGNER STEAL)  |  BAG  |  OLD FEATHER NECKLACE (LOVE THIS)

I posted a picture of these sandals on Insta earlier this week after scoring them at the Zara semi-annual sale.  My girlfriend and I went after dinner one evening, totally unplanned, and on the way there, I was telling her how all I want to wear lately are nude and black shoes.  Enter one pair of these lace up gladiators left, in. my. size.  #score #happydance

The sale is still going on, but pickings are slim online so head to your local store if you can to score some sweet deals -- ahem, my sandals were half off!  I'm totally loving this playsuit, this thin-knit sweater, this backless bodysuit and these boots are a steal.






Let's talk about these One Teaspoon shorts:  I picked them up this Summer and love that they are longer in the back, and shorter in the front.  I had to size down, so I'd say they run a tad roomy, but at the same time, they are a snug denim with no stretch.  



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

1 comment

Melissa M said...

BAM! Those Gladiators are EVERYTHING!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig