Monday, July 18, 2016

My Picks | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale



The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here and early access started on Friday.  If you girls live in the US, you can sign up for the debit or credit card and shop the sale immediately.  If you're in Canada, like myself, or other parts of the world, the sale opens to the public this Friday, July 22.

Essentially, this sale is the biggest of the year where Nordstrom marks down all their new Fall gear for three weeks.  After that, they go back up to regular price until the snow flies, ie. the time to shop is now!  While I know you have sunshine, swimming and patio-season on your mind, the cool weather will be here before we know it and you'll be glad you scored some awesome stuff at such great prices.

That said, I'm sharing my favourite picks from the sale and will be sharing even more as the sale goes on.  I've actually asked my Sales Manager at my local Nordstrom to set a few things aside for my appointment on Friday so I don't miss out, like this suede moto jacket (which has already sold out twice online and been restocked), this bralette, and this drape front vest (love this splurge option).

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig