Thursday, July 7, 2016

How to Style a Cover Up for Day


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  F21 SWIM COVER-UP (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  DENIM SHORTS  ON SALE!  |  ALDO TALL GLADIATOR SANDALS -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  MY OWN BODYCHAIN  |  BRALETTE  |  WRAP CHOKER

When I saw this cover-up in store, I wasn't going crazy for in, it fact, I passed it up on two separate shopping trips until I finally tried it on and fell in love.  I totally purchased it for beach days and resort vacations but after throwing it on over leggings one day at home, I wanted to style it for more of a day look.  It's comfortable, roomy but still shows their is a figure underneath. 

I paired mine with high-waist denim cut offs and tall gladiators to keep it easy breezy, but it would look super pretty half-tucked into some white skinnies & nude heels.

We also just added this new wrap choker to the shop.  I've been wearing mine a ton and love the simple look of a choker when you don't want a long looking necklace.






These shorts are a great budget friendly dupe for the One Teaspoon Bonitas (which I have in white), but even comfier because they have a ton of stretch.  Bonus, they are now on sale!

I love how they are higher in the front and offer a bit more coverage in the back.  The high waist is also super comfortable and on trend.  That said, don't get me wrong, they are still a very short short, but definitely a great pair if you're looking.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig