Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



Happy Monday & welcome back from the weekend.  Did you have a good one?  Mine was busy, productive and fun so let's jump in...

First, the juice above--obsessing over these.  Cold pressed juices are something I'm just discovering and falling in love with.  They will run you a pretty penny, but they are nice as a treat once in a while.   I've picked these ones up at Farmboy (if you're local) and they are made in London, Ontario--love that.  Additionally, if you wanted to stretch them a bit, try halving them and adding soda water, apple cider vinegar, fruit and spices.

More after the jump...






TANK  |  SPORTS BRA  |  HEADPHONES (ON SALE, LOVE THESE)  |  LULULEMON LEGGINGS (SIMILAR)  |  HI-TOP SNEAKERS

On Friday night, I hit the gym and hit booty and legs.  The process to seeing change is slow, but like I've said before, consistency is key.  I'm trying to clean up my diet a bit (the hardest part!) but I can tell it's really helping speed things up a bit... which doesn't count the two bowls of ice cream, on Thursday evening!  






It's not a weekend without my favourite two-ingredient pancakes.  I always add oats to them now, just to give them a bit more substance to fuel me for the morning/gym/whatever.




LULULEMON TANK  -- SOLD OUT (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS -- ONE OF MY FAVES (WANT THESE SHORTS)

Saturday morning, post-gym sesh selfie.  I spent the day filming a couple videos--a new one went up last night--and running some errands.  I did some cleaning, laundry and before I knew it, it was dinner time.





We ended up going out for sushi as Marco had been craving it for days.  Totally went the all-you-can-eat route and indulged.  So good.  I try to keep it somewhat clean with lots of salmon sashimi and rainbow rolls, but I cannot deny my love for shrimp tempura and spider rolls.



LONG SLEEVE TOP  |  LEGGINGS  |  SLIDES  |  BAG  |  CHOKER  |  FUR POM (SIMILAR)

I have been living in these leggings lately--it's like as soon as I walk in the house, the leggings have to go on before anything can be done... or for casual impromptu date nights.





Sunday early morning quiche making.




KIMONO  |  CAMI  |  SHORTS

On Sunday we had a Father's Day brunch for my Dad, Poppa and Brother-in-Law at my parent's place.  My sister brought a killer spread for us to make yogurt parfaits, my Mom did a huge caesar salad and I whipped up a few quiches.

It was a crazy hot day and we spent the afternoon in the backyard, eating, chatting and watching my nephew run through the sprinkler.

It's been a bit of a rough year for my Dad so we are very grateful to be celebrating Father's Day after the two big scares we had.  He has also made some great changes in his life and we are all so proud of him. 





Hope you had a great weekend yourself.  To everyone who is missing their Father this weekend, I'm thinking about you, you're not alone and I'm sending a big hug.  xo



SHARE:

5 comments

Unknown said...

The black free ppl shirt, can I ask what size you wear. I would love to order it and I think we approx the same size thanks ��

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Amanda Gunn: I'm wearing a size small--it definitely runs roomy so you can size down (I'm normally a medium in most places, and I'm 5'11). Hope that helps? :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda!! I am usually a medium too and only a inch shorter ��
PS love the leggings too, I own 3 pairs in black alone (lulu addict)

Dominique Baker said...

OMG! Did you and Marco get another new rolling closet (a.k.a car)???

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Dominique: haha! Yes :) but I still have Kiki!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig