Tuesday, June 21, 2016

An Open Back Top & Black Denim


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  ERRANT OPEN BACK TOP  (SIMILAR) |  BLACK DENIM -- OLD (SIMILAR, WANT THESE)  |  HEELS -- ON SALE! (MORE SIZES HERE, NUDE COLOUR)  |  CHOKER NECKLACE  |  BAG

I just finished a two hour cleaning sesh and am so ready to hit the hay but wanted to get this post up for you ladies.  If you follow along on Snap (I'm acoest1984), you know what I'm talking about--and PS, that pile of laundry is still there  #fail.

This look is all about that effortless, edgy style and transitioning it into Summer with open toes and a muscle tank.  As you can see, I can't get enough of chokers, whether it's a gold collar style, these faux suede ones or the tattoo version, it's becoming my go-to on the daily.  Throw in some fringe and call it day.








I love the open back detail on this top--I always pair mine with some sort of strappy bralette underneath because it looks cute but also wins in the comfort department.  This top pulls double duty because it would look great at the gym with some leggings and a colourful sports bra swell.




Photography by Lisa Provençal.





SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig