Wednesday, June 8, 2016

An Easy Way to Wear Off the Shoulder Tops


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  F21 OFF THE SHOULDER TOP (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |  WHITE SKINNIES  |  HEELS  |  BAG  |  CHOKER  |  SUNGLASSES  |  EAR CLIMBER

Summer is a great time to experiment with your look and this is definitely something I'd wear for a date night or a night out with the girls.  It's comfortable, elevated and stylish with the off-the-shoulder.  These shoulder-baring tops are everywhere right now and I've already scooped up a few to add to my closet.  

Whether fitted or flow--my preference--pair these tops with skinny jeans, flared denim, skirts and a personal fave, distressed denim shorts to an easy, stylish look.  Dressed down with flat gladiator sandals looks great or pair with heels like I did and you're ready for a night on the town.






I purchased this bag last year but have used it so many times since then--and it's still going strong.  They still have it available online and it's such a great inexpensive piece that looks expensive.  Highly recommend to tap into the fringe trend even if you're on a budget.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

2 comments

Elise Von E said...

Love your top!! Beautiful!

xx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Elise: thank you so much!! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig