Wednesday, May 11, 2016

All White Everything


O U T F I T  D E E T S  :  TEE  |  WHITE FLARED DENIM  |  SUEDE CHOKER  |   FRINGE BAG    |  SUNNIES

White has been my favourite colour for years, but it's rare that I'll wear it head-to-toe.  I usually like to throw other neutrals into the mix but I'm totally feeling this fresh look for Spring.

I recently picked up these slightly distressed white flares and am obsessed.  They are stretchy and comfortable and for my tall ladies, long enough!  I scored these while shopping in Toronto last month and am so glad I pulled the trigger.  I definitely could have went a size smaller because they stretch out after some wear but the length tends to be a smidge longer as you go up in sizes so...

This tee is definitely on the pricier side but the fit doesn't compare to the many white tees I own and have purchased in the past.  I love the deep neckline, the fit, length and overall feel--I've never been one to splurge on a t-shirt, but this one definitely got me all heart-eyed-emoji.







Still obsessing over chokers, they are the necklace you need for your Spring wardrobe.  We just added this minimalist style to the shop and you can choose from six different colours and three different metals for the ends (I love the rose gold!).



Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SHARE:

2 comments

Dominique Baker said...

STYLE CRUSH!!! xo

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Style Domination: Awwwww, thanks Dom!! <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig