Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



Happy Monday ladies!  It was a super busy weekend so let's jump into the snaps!

On Friday night, I met up with my Blogger friend, Katrina for drinks at Supply & Demand.  We had a couple drinks and some great conversation.  No photos because I totally dropped the ball like that.

On Saturday, I was off to host an event...


#onlyinCanada: a parka & sandals.


I was helping host the Free Your Feet event at Place d'Orleans that afternoon.  I was at the mall pretty early as I styled the shoe fashion show and was running around picking up all the shoes I'd previously set aside for the event. 




The shoe fashion show was a success and the entire event was being promoted by Hot 89.9.  I had rounded up a group of girls that modelled for me in the Teen Blush fashion show as well as a couple guys who volunteered.

On top of that, there were three other Bloggers on site helping promote the event and share their awesome Spring finds.  The four of us did a live tv segment a couple weeks ago, talking about our style picks and the event.




Emily from Best of This Life.





Zara from XO Velo.





Julie from Pop Champagne.





One of the shoes that were worn during the show--we did everything from chic sneakers, fun gladiators, lace-up flats, chunky heels & loads of metallics.





My bestie and family came out to support me, which was the icing on the cake. 





Once the afternoon wrapped up, and I returned all the shoes, Marco and I rushed off to dinner with my family to celebrate my Grandfather's 89th birthday.  We had a superb meal and visit with a large group.




JACKET  |  JOE FRESH DRESS TIED UP (SIMILAR)  |  WHITE FLARES  |  BAG  |  HEELS (MORE OPTIONS)

I had zero time to change after the event wrapped so threw on these new flares, tied my dress shorter and switched the shoes to these.





After dinner, we had to run a couple errands and ended up having a second-dinner much later that night when hunger pangs struck.  We didn't go to our usual Viet spot, but back to an old faithful and it was awesome.





Sunday at 3am:  onto the next adventure!





...and finally, hello Mexico!  Marco and I are here for a week for vacation.  To relax.  To just, get away and truly unwind.  It's definitely needed and we are excited to just lay around and do nothing for the next seven days.  I will definitely be around online, so if you'd like, you can follow along on Instagram and Snap (I'm acoest1984) to see more of our week.

Hope you had a great weekend! xo

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig