Tuesday, April 12, 2016

High-Waisted Denim & Lace Up Flats Under $100


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  FOREVER 21 TOP (SIMILAR, SLEEVELESS, OFF THE SHOULDER)  |  BRALETTE  |  DENIM (SIMILAR IN BLACK)  |  NECKLACE  | BAG (SIMILAR)  |  ZARA LACE UP FLATS (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)

I'm no stranger to a lace-up flat, after picking up a couple pairs last year, and this year they are still going strong.  I picked mine up while in LA last month and couldn't find them online anymore, but did see a few left in stores if you're on the hunt--but go now because they're half price.  I've linked a few similar options below, all under $100.

As far as denim goes, this pair is getting a ton of play.  I cut the rips myself and they get a bit better with each wash.  The best part?  The high-waist.  I love wearing with a cropped sweater or top to show off the button details, plus they suck you in so it's a win-win.  

Lastly, while I love denim, I'm not one to splurge frequently on it, and find I can often get away with inexpensive pairs like these.  Go #teamnohips !





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP THE LOOK

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig