Thursday, March 3, 2016

Spring Sale Picks

 
SPRING SALE PICKS:  1. LIGHT WASH FLARES  |  2. BLUSH SUNNIES  |  3. OFF THE SHOULDER TOP  | 4. POM-POM ACCESSORY  |  5. WHITE SWIMSUIT  |  6. PINK BAG  |  7. WHITE TANK  |  8. DISTRESSED DENIM  |  9. WHITE LACE-UP WEDGES  |  10. CHOKER NECKLACE  |  11. BLACK CUT OUT SWIMSUIT  |  12. EYELET TOP  |  13. PANAMA HAT  |  14. WHITE CROP TOP
 
It's that time again, the Shopbop Spring Sale is on and depending on how much you spend, you can save up to 25% off (use code: BIGEVENT16).  This is such a great time to grab those designer (whether lower or higher end) pieces you might have had your eye on, or even items that run a little pricier than you'd normally buy.
 
I'm still loving neutrals for Spring but love the pretty pop of pink on that saddle bag.  I also recently paired a baby blue sweater I have with some light grey skinnies and loved the look, so I can see a lot of that combination in my future--and that pretty off-the-shoulder top is perfect for Summer with denim.
 
Last year was the first year I bought a couple of one-piece swimsuits and this year I plan to rock something a little more risqué because, #whynot
 
Lastly, the faux fur poms are so cute and I've been seeing them everywhere lately!  Definitely an accessory I want to add to my bag to instantly update it.  Happy shopping!
 
 
SIMILAR PIECES UNDER $100


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig