Sunday, February 14, 2016

Nordstrom Winter Clearance Picks

Hi ladies--hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day.  We have kept ours pretty low key and I'm excited that almost all the laundry is done #woohoo

Nordstrom is having their Winter Clearance Sale until February 21 & I'm stoked because my girlfriend and I have a date this week check it out.  If you don't feel like venturing out, or don't have a location near you, I've got you covered...



I have worn my neutral peep-toe booties a ton and I'm loving the ones in the first row.  I love thin and waffle knits, and the green parka is more than half off (and the fur is removable!).

I'm a sucker for distressed denim and love that the One Teaspoon skirt is now on sale, a denim jacket is great for Spring/Summer and it's a great time to stock up on a bootie to round out the winter or in preparation for next Fall--that pointed toe will be huge (if you didn't already jump on board the trend this year).

Activewear is my favourite thing to purchase lately--comfort and style?  A win-win.  You ladies know I'm loving high-waisted leggings and cropped tanks but I've also been wearing my seamless long-sleeved tops when it's cooler outside and I really want to get a sweat on.

Happy shopping!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig