Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Finds


Hip hip hoorah it's the weekend!  We have had the weirdest weather this week--first freezing cold, then rain and it's pretty much snowed daily.  What are you up to this weekend?  

Marco has been away for work all week and he comes home tonight, so I'm very excited.  I'm also putting the final touches on the fashion show I'm styling/hosting next week and doing a little closet sale with friends (it didn't pan out about a month ago).  Hope you have a great weekend!


Tips for iPhone Photographers.

This adorable video of a cat & fox reunited.  #icanteven

When Mom's away...

Watched this documentary this week finally--eye opening and quite sad (about something we all love!).

How much should a photographer charge?

Made me LOL.

The art of celebrity pregnancy reveal.

A killer proposal in a cycling class.  #wow

How extroverted introverts interact differently with the world.

Get in my closet.




INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |  FITNESS INSTAGRAM


SHARE:

2 comments

Blondie said...

The True Cost really shook me to my core. I've made a commitment to myself not to buy any sweatshop/fast fashion for 1 year and try instead to buy ethically made or Canadian made items.
It's actually quite hard, it's really cut down my shopping habit.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Blondie: I was thinking of you when I watched it because you had suggested it to me several months ago. SO shocking. That's a great resolution. I find myself checking where things are made now, just within the past week... it's really made me think twice. I know I will still purchase fast fashion, but I'm going to try and be a lot more mindful about it.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig