Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


FOREVER 21 TOP - SOLD OUT (SIMILAR)  |  LEGGINGS

Big smiles on Friday night once the workout is complete.  I've been battling some anxiety lately and working out really helps me turn my focus on something else--it's actually one of the few times it disappears for a bit.  

I got home on Friday night and Marco made us tacos and we just relaxed for a while, and ultimately decided to get a workout in around 10pm.  It was definitely what I needed and then I went home and finished editing my Vlogmas videos.  So, if you're interested, you can see Christmas Eve and Christmas Day videos up now.  #finallyitsdone 



On Saturday morning...
...I whipped up my own version of Heuvos Rancheros--hardly, but a couple over easy eggs on toast with tomatoes, half an avocado and hot sauce.




We hit the gym in the afternoon and were totally bad and stopped at Vera's Burgers for a late lunch/early dinner.  We totally said no fries... and then got fries.  #nom



LEATHER JACKET  |  FREE PEOPLE SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  URBAN PLANET BLACK SKINNIES - DIY RIPS (SIMILAR)  |  BOOTS

On Saturday night, I went out to the mall to just wander around and give myself some me-time.  I ended up picking up this sports bra (which I already have in white and black from the Summer and love them) & a bralette.  I'm dying over these heels but the Canadian locations didn't get the red colour I'm coveting #wompwomp



Ah!  You guys!  We totally got pizza super late on Saturday night.  It's pretty rare that I want pizza (I tend to save myself for sweets) but we found a new series, Billions, and are hooked and decided to indulge... again.  




I got these Doc Martens while in Tampa two weeks ago and am obsessed!  I haven't had a pair of Docs since middle school but these ones have more of a low profile sole and I'm a big fan.  They are quite comfortable and are great for weekends, running around & I love how they add an edginess to an outfit.



On Sunday, Marco had some friends over to watch the game & I made a coconut chicken curry for us.  Turned out well and was even man approved, so that in itself is a great success!



Finally, I filmed a Florida Haul with everything I picked up while there, which will be up later this week.  If you're interested, you can find the shopping details for these shoes here.

Hope you had a great weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig