Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Picks for the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale



Hi ladies--as promised, today is the last day but if you're in a shopping mood, I'm sharing my picks from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.

The Hunter Boots above in red aren't on sale but they have a pair with a cool zipper up the back that are.  These boots never go on sale, so if you're looking for a pair, now is the time to scoop 'em up.

MY PICKS (CLICK TO SHOP)

The crisp white blazer is so pretty and simplistic, perfect with some distressed denim or to the office with a pencil skirt.  I'm loving the lace on the velvet shorts and they are such a great price point.   

The long dress is on the pricier side (under $300 though) and would be beautiful for a special occasion and of course I had to throw in a short LBD.  

Fringe, collars and flared denim are all things I'm still really loving, and you can never go wrong with distressed, black skinnies.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig