Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fun Gym Shoes

 
You ladies know I'm a sucker for a good high-top and mostly wear those for the gym.  I used to really love trainers, but since I'm not running on a treadmill, flat footed shoes are great for lifting weights.  So with that, today I'm sharing a few favourites that are currently available online that I'm oogling.
 
I always love a fresh white shoe, but the grey denim Supra Skytops in the first row are really doing it for me.  I already own that style and they are a great way to ease into a high-top shoe.
 
The woven black ones are super cute, I like the colour of the Pumas, and while the Air Max isn't something I would normally gravitate towards, I'm feeling the speckled print on them.
 
I already own the Supra Society kicks in grey and they are totally badass (but definitely a little futuristic--Marco always jokes I'm wearing my Marty McFly shoes).  I'm really feeling the perforated shoes, it adds a little something extra and the last black pair of Creative Recreations would be on my wish list if I didn't already have a similar pair.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig