Thursday, January 28, 2016

Friday Finds ... on a Thursday



Happy Thursday!  I know this is weird having the Friday Finds on a Thursday, but I have a really fun post for tomorrow that isn't quite done--but will be for tomorrow.

How's your week been?  I'm definitely ready for the weekend--but am excited to be heading out to dinner with a girlfriend tonight.  On Saturday, we are finally celebrating Christmas with my sister and her little family and then having a birthday celebration for my Grammy.  Hope you are well! xo


What a fun, sparkly NYE party (would be awesome for a birthday!).

Next on the shoe wish list.

11 powerful graphics that will make you realize how incredibly short life is.

Cast iron chocolate chip cookies.  #nom

I love everything about this.

Man-approved brussel sprouts.  Sort of.

What a cool chair.

The next newsletter goes out tomorrow morning--like super early--with my go-to secret on how I pair my bracelets.  It's free and you can sign up here, if you'd like.


Photo of Eve being distant.



FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig