Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Look Back at December

 
I'm a little late on the December recap--we're almost at the end of January, sheesh--but nonetheless, wanted to share this.
 
In December I tried Vera's burgers, went out for Marco's birthday and got the keys to my new condo.  We put up our tree and went out for dinner with friends.
 
 
I celebrated my Dad's birthday, and two Christmases.  I shared two outfit options for New Years Eve, a sparkly romper & a sequin dress & rang in the new year with Marco & a bunch of our friends at a club downtown.
SHARE:

2 comments

Pia @ Gymbags and Jetlags said...

These are all great photos! I love the idea of doing a month round up in photos!
xx, Pia

http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

acoest1984 said...

Thanks Pia! Try it :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig