Monday, December 14, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



On Friday night I went to a Girls Christmas Party at a friend's house where we were instructed to wear our Christmas jammies.  Turns out I didn't have any Christmas pajamas... until now.

I popped into Ardene and tried on a bunch of Christmas-themed comfy clothes and this thin, fleece onesie stole my heart.  I grabbed these cutie slippers as well, in white.






On Saturday morning we were up pretty early to go sign papers for insurance on my condo--which is closing today--and head down to New York state to our PO box to pick up some packages.




SCARF  |  WINNERS TOP (SIMILAR)  |  DENIM  |  ALDO BOOTS (SIMILAR)  |  LULULEMON GYM BAG (SIMILAR)

I knew we'd be heading straight to the gym after going to NY so I just threw my wallet and junk into my gym bag and called it good.





I shared this pic on Instagram, stating that Christmas came early.  Really excited for this jacket, will share a pic of it on soon (technically it's my Christmas gift so perhaps I should wait...?).





Our tree is up!  We had our annual Secret Santa with friends a few nights ago and we hosted for the second year in a row.  Had to get the tree up for that and we moved the black feather tree into the corner near the entryway of the condo.




GAP JACKET - OLD (SIMILAR)  |  DYNAMITE SCARF (LOVE THIS ONE)  |  PANTS  |  HEELS (WANT THESE)  |  BAG

I'm loving this mild December we are having!  It's almost unheard of to be mid-December without snow, but my shoes and I are pretty stoked about it.

We went out to Atari with some of Marco's coworkers on Saturday night and had a really nice dinner. It was our first time at the spot and the food was really delicious and flavourful.  I would highly recommend the tartar but beware as most of the plates are fairly small.




Sunday morning breakfast.

I worked most of the day Sunday, editing videos and then out to shop for a video.  I filmed and edited in the evening and late into the night (below). 





Hope you ladies had a great weekend & thank you for reading!

SHARE:

2 comments

kates writing said...

Congrats on the condo completion! How exciting!
And your tree is gorgeous :)

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Kate Murray: thank you so much!! xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig