Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



On Friday night, a group of friends and I went to Ottawa's first Booby Ball.  We had bought tickets months ago and the night was finally here.  It was a large event in support of breast cancer and it sold out.  It was held in the Horticulture building at Lansdowne Park and it was a huge party from the minute you walked in.

They had a photographer at the front taking everyone's photos as they arrived, a DJ spinning, a manicure station, passed appetizers, a photo booth, people dressed in Star Wars costumes, an open bar & more.  People were full of spirit and we saw tons of sequins, glitter, face paint and even some fun costumes.  We danced the night away and had a great time.



More photos after the jump...








Saturday morning pancakes before heading out to the gym.




H&M TANK (SIMILAR)  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS





Since we got quite a late start to Saturday, by the time we got home and relaxed for a bit, the sun was starting to set.  I got ready to head out to Place d'Orleans to get some work done.




The Holiday look is up at the mall from the photoshoot we did back in August (behind-the-scenes video recap here).  So cool to see it up now.  You can see the full body pic here.





Forever 21 Red just opened and the grand opening was on Saturday.  Going in the evening was nice as it had quieted down and I was able to take my time and shop.  My next video is going to be fully dedicated to this store so hopefully it comes out this week (I will of course share it on the A.Co Facebook page & Twitter).



SCARF  |  JACKET  |  DENIM  |  SHOES  |  BAG

Fitting room selfie.





When I got home, Marco had Greek take-out waiting for me and we devoured it while starting The Hunger Game series.  He's seen it by I haven't so we are going to do it.  The first one was so intense!




What usual weekend mornings look like.  If you follow me on Snapchat (I'm acoest1984) you've seen  him playing... and me with my pancakes of course.  Weekend staples, I tell ya!





Post-workout selfie + a protein shake.





This is one of the pieces I grabbed from Forever 21 and it's so cozy!  I wore this to film and then around the house for the majority of the evening.  Full outfit with it coming this week.





So bad but so good: we got Chinese food for dinner.  This is usually my last pick for take-out, I'm not the biggest fan but for some reason I was down for this on Sunday evening.  We chowed down while getting into the second Hunger Games movie.




And finally, editing.  I spent the majority of the evening editing the F21 haul video, before crashing very, very late.

Hope you had a great weekend!  Happy Monday.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig