Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday Sales + My Picks


Hi ladies!  Happy Cyber Monday -- holy smokes, who is shopping again?  
 
 I refrained on Black Friday but may not be able to resist the deals to be had today.  In the spirit of stocking up & Christmas shopping, I'm sharing some awesome deals plus my picks below.  If you're debating something, today is the day as the sales will be gone tomorrow.
 
Happy shopping!
 

All Saints  |  30% off everything; use code CYBER


More stores + picks after the jump...

ASOS  |  20% off; use code CYBER


Dynamite  |  30% off everything; use code LUCKY30STREAK


Forever 21  |  21% off everything; use code CYBER21


J Brand  |  extra 30% off; use code CYBER2015


Lulu's  |  extra 40% off sale items; use code 40MONDAY


Nasty Gal  |  up to 50% off


Old Navy  |  40% off everything; use code BESTCYBER


Shopbop  |  up to 25% off; use code GOBIG15


Also, don't forget to use Ebates; if you haven't heard of it, it's essentially a host site that you click through to get a percentage of your purchase back in cash.  It's free & I've been using it for years.  If you haven't signed up, you can do so here under my referral link (and I'll get a $5 kick-back when you make a purchase, so thank you!).

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig