Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cold Weather Layering Fashion Haul



Hi ladies!  Today I'm sharing another video on layering up for colder weather & some of my favourite new pieces.  

I love this time of year, before the snow flies, where we can rock all the cute, lighter layers without being completely covered in a parka.  Now is the time to pull out and show off your layers and rock suede footwear.  Also, if you're in the market for some new beanies, I'm sharing my current fave in the video--they are so comfy and at a great price point too.

Click more to watch the video...



I have been obsessed with this top and these pants and wearing them non-stop.  The striped top pulls double duty as you can dress it up or down and is perfect weekend wear with some ripped skinnies, boots & a scarf, or dress it up by tucking it into some leather pants or a skirt.

The sweatpants are uber comfortable, but stretch out like crazy, so I always put them in the dryer after I wash them to get them back to their original shape.  I also sized down in these (I got a small) as I wanted them to be fitted and chic so I could wear them out in public.  Styling tip: pair with a leather jacket, oversized scarf and some clean tennis shoes and you will look like you actually tried versus just rolled out of bed.




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig