Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Poncho Weather


O U T F I T  D E E T S  :  PONCHO  |  FREE PEOPLE SWEATER (SIMILAR, LESS EXPENSIVE OPTION)  |  CHIQLE DENIM (SIMILAR)  |  ALDO BOOTIES (SIMILAR, SIMILAR & JUST PICKED UP THESE)  |  FRINGE BAG  |  ALDO SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR)  |  LIPSTICK

Ponchos are huge this year and the time to wear them is now.  I love the look paired over a sweater or snugger fitting, long-sleeved tee, however, it would look great over a leather jacket for some added warmth.  With so many options out there right now, you can easily make this trend your own, no matter what your budget.  Loving this stripe one & this poncho vest.  I've linked a few options down below if you ladies are interested.

For the boots, I've been living in these since picking them up a few weeks ago.  These are from last season, but new to me.  I was coveting them hard last year but never pulled the trigger and they never went on sale.  I finally scored them at 60% off the original price from the sale section, shocking they had my size--such a happy day!  

If you're in the market for new boots, an ankle boot with a chunkier heel is the way to go for Fall (or over-the-knee; you can't really go wrong with either).  The taupes and tans are super on trend, but black works too if that's more you.  These have become an everyday boot for me so look for something that is comfortable to walk in that you can pair with denim, cotton skinnies & leggings.




PONCHOS UNDER $50
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig