Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Finds


Happy Friday friends--what ar your weekend plans?  Tonight we are going to see Kevin Hart (so excited!) and tomorrow there is a party with friends.  Hope you have a great weekend!


We went to a wedding last week and got a pic with the bride.


If this doesn't make you Jays fan...


What a muscle building day of meals looks like.

This made me LOL hard.

My friends say I need this watch.

How much sleep do you need?  I need a lot, but am a total night owl.

28 ways to enjoy pumpkin errrthang.



Posts you may have missed:
* You need these boots for Fall.
* This weekend two years ago.
* Moving into our condo...


(Photo of that topknot thing I'm currently enjoying).




FOLLOW ME

INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

SHARE:

2 comments

Blondie said...

That meal plan is amazing! So much food for that calorie count

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Blondie: glad you enjoy! SO much food, yes! :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig