Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Finds


Happy Friday!  It's October, which actually might be one of my favourite months, if I think about it.  I really love Fall, the fashion is the best & the temperatures are kind of crisp and fresh.  Plus, Thanksgiving--my favourite meal--and Halloween are coming which is just awesome, so there's that. Lastly, coffee, so much better in the Fall, right?  Yes. 

What are you up to this weekend?  Marco and I going to spend the weekend with his Mom.  I'm looking forward to seeing her, our nieces and nephew and wearing my new boots.  Hope you have a great weekend!


I want this in my closet so bad.

Love this Instagram account & girl for workout moves.

How beautiful would this affordable dress be for a bride for her shower or bachelorette?


This made me LOL.

I've made these healthier oatmeal cookies twice this week.  #unrealgood

Ever thought about lip injections?  Interesting to hear about someone's experience.

But first...  



Posts you may have missed:
* Casual vs. Chic | One Outfit, Two Ways


(Photo taken earlier this week with no filter!  Unreal sunset.)



FOLLOW ME
INSTAGRAM  |  YOUTUBE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

look that sky!! is so amazing!! great pic ♥♥♥

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Noe: thanks!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig