Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Hi ladies!  Happy long weekend--hope you're having a great one.  It's pouring rain here now but it's been absolutely sunny and hot all weekend long--a really nice way to round out the Summer.

If you follow me in other places, you know that Marco and I went away for our anniversary this weekend.  I was putting together the recap and it was quite lengthy so I've decided to break it up into two parts, essentially Friday and Saturday, and then our time away in Montebello from Sunday to Monday (which will be up tomorrow).  So with that, onto the snaps...


TEE (SIMILAR, GOT THIS ONE FOR MARCO)  |  H&M BAG (SIMILAR)

Friday night, supporting the Jays and grabbing a few groceries.



After some debate, I ended up making a coconut chicken curry dish on quinoa.  

I've made this before and I think I've mentioned how easy it is.  I basically sauté up some veggies--red onion & green pepper, in this case--cook the chicken and mix it all together.  Throw in a can of coconut milk, several heaping spoonfuls of curry paste, mix and simmer.  Pour over rice, or quinoa in this case, and serve.  It's even better in the following days once the flavours come out.



Saturday morning staple:  protein pancakes.  I've been adding a scoop of protein and some rolled oats to these lately--just find they stay together better and are more filling.



F21 TANK  |  F21 SPORTS BRA  |  MONDETTA LEGGINGS  | PUMA KICKS  |  LULULEMON BAG (SIMILAR)

En route to the gym for back day.



Post gym breakfast.  It's been a month since we've gone out for breakfast and these potatoes are so good!

If you follow me on Snapchat, you saw I was feeling a little woozy after the workout.  By the time the food came I was starting to feel better and ended up feeling back to normal after we ate.

Snapchat:  acoest1984



MUSCLE TEE  |  DIY CUT OFFS (TUTORIAL)  |  CONVERSE  |  H&M FRINGE BAG (SIMILAR)

Marco had a bachelor party to go to on Saturday night--remember the bachelorette a few weeks ago?--so I decided to do the most exciting thing: a trip to Walmart!  Just kidding, but I don't mind not having plans on a Saturday night and love doing my own thing.  I had a few essentials to pick up (below) and took the opportunity to take my time and buy far more than I actually needed.  Bonus, at 9pm on a Saturday night it's only half as crazy as it normally is.



MAKE-UP REMOVER WIPES  |  BB CREAM  |  MAGIC BB CREAM ANTI-REDNESS (not sure I love this)  |  LASHES  |  LIP CONDITIONER


Come back on Tuesday morning for a full recap of our weekend in Montebello.



FOLLOW ME


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig