Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sherpa Wooly Vest & Black Flared Denim

  
O U T F I T  D E E T S :  WINNERS REVERSIBLE SHERPA VEST (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)  |   TOP  |  H&M FLARES (SIMILAR)  |  HEELS  |  H&M BAG (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  NECKLACE  | AVIATOR SUNGLASSES
 
Fall is in the air and there is something about wearing layers and still being able to wear open-toed shoes (I love that).  I scooped up this reversible vest a couple weeks ago in keeping with my new-found love for all things 70's.  I love it with this look, but think it's going to pair great over a long-sleeved dress or even with a leather jacket.  Adding that third piece adds interest and bonus, warmth!
 
I've rounded up a few wooly vests below and am loving the washed out black version--how chic would that be with a black turtle neck, black coated denim and some edgy ankle boots?  Yas girl.

 
 

 
Photos by Sean Cusson.


SHOPPING LINKS
SHARE:

2 comments

Melissa M said...

LOVING this look and your new photographer. Great post A.CO!

Dominique said...

Love it! You look amazing, as usual. That vest looks super cozy!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig