Saturday, September 5, 2015

Fall Outfit Inspo


FLARES  |  CAMI - ON SALE  |  FRINGE BAG  |  DUSTER CARDIGAN  |  WEDGES  |  NAIL POLISH  |  SUNGLASSES (UNDER $25!)

September is here, Fall fashion is flooding the stores and I'm pretty excited.  While I'm always sad to see Summer go, Fall is my fave for dressing.  The layers, various fabrics and more muted tones--totally my jam.  I also love that you can still incorporate your Summer wardrobe (the wedges, for example) in when the weather is still on the warmer side.  It's like pulling double duty for your closet.

It's no secret I'm loving flared denim and am falling hard for the boho-70's feel we are seeing happening.  This trend has softened my edgier style, and while I'll always love a good leather jacket and motorcycle boots, sometimes it's nice to switch things up.


SHOP THE LOOK
SHARE:

2 comments

Angela said...

Ooohh I reallly like the fringe bag and the essie polish. I've been loving pulling out my deeper lipsticks.

Raincouver Beauty

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Angela: Thanks! Have you? That sounds nice, I think I'll give it a shot (I always gravitate towards brights, if anything so.... why not!? :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig