Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Navy Leather Skirt & A Blush Bucket Bag


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  JOE FRESH TOP (SIMILAR) |  ZARA SKIRT (SIMILAR & LOVE THIS SUEDE VERSION)  |  HEELS  |  BAG (SPLURGE)  |  SUNGLASSES  |  NECKLACE

A leather pencil skirt--or faux leather in this case--is the perfect piece for any wardrobe.  With the right length, it can be taken from day to night in a snap.  I paired mine with these lace-up heels to make it more casual, while the open neckline makes it sexy.  However, with some nude pumps and a silk blouse, you'd be ready for the office Monday through Friday.



I picked up this painter's smock-style top recently and was a little unsure in the store, but the cut of it just called to me; it's different and not what I'd normally tend towards so I took a chance.  It's safe to say it's been on heavy rotation since then, I'm reaching for it weekly.

While it does cut a little high on the sides, which works great for tucking into pencil skirts, it looks equally awesome with a slightly higher-waisted distressed denim shorts or skinny pants.

It doesn't look like they have this online anymore but check your local stores with fingers crossed (they also had it in navy when I picked it up about a month ago).


SHOPPING LINKS


SHARE:

2 comments

Cameron said...

Great post as usual... but wanted to take a sec to comment and compliment you on your calves! They look awesome! Weight training for the win!
:)

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Linds: thanks girl!!!!! <3 Awww!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig