Monday, June 1, 2015

A Look Back at May

 
May was pretty awesome, and while nothing extraordinary happened and no trips were taken, the weather was beautiful and clearly I purchased several pairs of shoes--it doesn't get much better than that!
 
In May I shared a Spring Lookbook video, dressed down my boyfriend jeans, bought some new Supra kicks (also love these & these) that I have been wearing all the time at the gym and we had Marco's family come for a visit.  Later in the month we celebrated my mom's birthday with a donut cake, I had one of my best sandwiches of life from the gym's smoothie bar (what the whaaaa?!) and dressed up my boyfriend jeans.
 
I got my first pair of Stan Smiths, embraced the boho trend with a kimono and flares, and Marco and I went for a casual date night one weekend (I used this self tanner).  I met a girlfriend for dinner at El Camino (like last Summer), did some shopping and shared my Summer Shoe & Bag Picks.
 
I picked up some sweet gladiator sandals (similar options here & here), met my friend's new baby, wore these new lace-up heels almost daily and took in a beautiful sunset on the last day of the month with my man.
 
 
Related posts:
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

Roxi said...

How comfortable are your Stan Smiths? I'm totally digging the white sneaker trend and these are pretty kick ass.

Roxi - www.persianfrenchie.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Roxi: The Stan Smiths are okay in comfort, my Pumas take the cake for comfort though and I often choose them over the Stanny's :P ALSO, I'm not sure if it's just me, but the Stan Smiths seem to run a tad big, I got my normal 8.5 (in men's) and they flop when I walk whereas that size in all my other sneakers are perfectly snug #wompwomp

Blogger Template Created by pipdig