Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Look Back at June


June has come and gone and the only thing that is calming me is that Summer technically just began...otherwise, here comes the cliché: how is it the end of June already!?

In June I shared a ton of outfit posts, but that first pic and that last pic are my favourites.  I picked up a pair of wedges that I had been coveting for over a year and shared some of my Instagram / selfie outfits in a post (with links to purchase almost everything).

The highlight of June was a big birthday bash for a friend mid-month.  The host thought of everything from amazing food, lighting, a wicked outdoor scene and even a DJ who spun the best music all night long.  

I shared my new lace-up heels and bucket bag in an outfit post (from my Bag & Shoe Haul video), got more wear out of that floral romper, shared my purchases from our trip to Italy, and checked out a new rooftop patio with my guy one night.

It rained a ton, I wore my new fave muscle tee and shared how to update your wardrobe on a budget for Summer.  I picked out some new shades (which were included in my 7 Great Styles Under $25 post), got the coolest sports bra (under $20!) and got the new Triangl Bambi bikini.

Finally, something new to add to this month's recap, my June playlist--all my fave songs that I've been killing in the gym, in the car and at parties when I sneak take-over the music.


Related posts:

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig