Friday, May 29, 2015

ShopSense Sale Picks

Good morning ladies!  You know I try to keep things as affordable as possible here (for my sake too!) and share how I mix and match various price points.  That said, major sales are happening this time of year and ShopSense is having a huge sale on current season designer items!  This never happens so if you're in the market for a specific handbag or pair of shoes, now is the time to jump on it.

(click the arrow to see more)
 I've been eyeing that Alexander Wang wallet in the top row and you know I recently picked up the Givency Antigona--but how beautiful is it in the cream colour (they also have two black versions on sale here and here).  Per usually I'm loving neutrals, and I think if you're going to take the plunge and invest in a designer bag, a neutral colour is your best bet.


SWEATSHIRT (SIMILAR)  |  SHORTS (SIMILAR)  |  SHOES  |  BAG

More shoe picks after the jump...


TOP (SIMILAR)  |  TANK  |  PANTS (SIMILAR)  |  BOOTS (DESIGNER VERSION ON SALE HERE)

(click arrow for more) 
I have been loving those Isabel Marant Nowles lace-up snow boots for many months now and picked up the inspired-by cheap version from F21 last Winter but still want the real deal.  They also have the tan colour even more on sale.

And again sticking with a fairly neutral palette, it's the details that make these shoes stand out.  I love the cut-out details on the Alexander Want heels and the hidden wedge on both Isabel Marant boots.  I'm a total sucker for anything lace-up and those gold hi-tops pretty much win my heart (for in and out of the gym).
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig