Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Long Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Happy Tuesday!  Yesterday was Victoria Day in Canada making it a long weekend which was seriously just what the Doctor ordered.  The weekend was pretty busy until Sunday night, so Monday was a great day to do me and recharge.  With that, onto the snaps!


On Friday night I went and got my nails done and chose this neon pink from China Glaze (I normally tend towards OPI or Essie, but there was nothing as fluro as this and I loved it).



I'm totally hooked on SnapChat; weekends are especially when I get into it because it's easy, accessible and fun (I'm acoest1984 if you'd like to follow along).  After my manicure, I hit the gym for a quick back workout before heading home.



Marco made an awesome steak salad for us; so happy that BBQ season is upon us!



We spent the night cleaning the condo like maniacs since his parents were coming to visit the next day.  I had chipped away at various things throughout the week, but the final things got done late on Friday (including cleaning my closet/office!).


O'Neill tank (love this one) // Pure & Simple sports bra (love this one) // leggings // headphones

We hit the gym Saturday morning beforehand.



His mom loves to shop (lucky me!) so hitting up the outlets was a natural first choice.  I didn't end up buying anything but it was nice to walk around.



After shopping, we had a BBQ on the rooftop.



The next morning, after the busy-ness of breakfast and packing up, I sat down and started to edit my next video (my Italy haul!).


tank // sports bra (similar) // leggings // shoes (I found new ones!) // bag

Then onto the gym a little later with a ghetto top-knot.




We had plans to go to a BBQ on Sunday night and I said we would whip up a potato salad.  I used this recipe from Barefoot Contessa which is a classic that I haven't made in a while.


sweater // Urban Planet shorts (similar) // slides // hair tutorial // sunless tanner


Lululemon top (love this one) // leggings

The next day I hit the gym with a girlfriend for a killer workout (she worked me hard!).



We picked up sandwiches at the shake bar at the gym and they were actually unreal good--shocking at how good.  Mine had a whole chicken breast inside with pesto and cheese.  Le yum.



On my way home I stopped in at Urban Planet because I'd heard on the radio they were having a everything-is-$10 sale.  I snagged this jacket which is similar to this one I'd been eyeing but much cheaper; so excited!



I made a small batch of the potato salad again and Marco BBQ'ed steaks for a late night dinner and a few episodes of Game of Thrones.

Hope you had a great weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig