Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Crop Top for the Office

H&M crop top (similar) & skirt (similar) // Enzo Angiolini pumps // Nine West bag (similarlove this one) // sunnies // The Bay cuff

This is definitely a look I'd wear to the office, however, I'd pair a full cami underneath instead of just a bralette for a bit more coverage.  

You ladies know how much I love neutrals and the office is no exception.  That said, I do feel a pull towards a bit more colour for Spring and love how this cross-body bag looks more chic when carried on the shoulder for work.


These heels definitely in my top five and I wear them multiple times per week.  They were a bit of a risk, since I ordered them online through Amazon last Summer, but they have proven to be one of my best (and fairly inexpensive) purchases.  The back detail not only looks super cool, it helps to keep them on your feet as you walk and they've practically paid for themselves in compliments.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig