Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

New kicks; I've been wanting a pair of black hi-tops and Supras are my favourite.  Love the pony hair and gold detail on these babies (they are also men's)--perfect for the gym or an edgier look with leather pants.


On Friday night I hit the gym, took my time and then popped into Winners on my way home where I found this adorable soap dish.  It was the only thing I purchased and it felt a little frivolous but I really love it (and currently have my soap in a small dipping pot that is for eating!).

Saturday morning I made pancakes--obviously.  I swear I eat these almost daily, I love them that much.



We took a half-day trip to the USA so Marco could pick up some new Summer tires and get them on his ride.  We poked around Walmart and grabbed lunch at Price Chopper (below).


When we got back, Marco helped me film my next video for Place d'Orleans which includes this beautiful romper from Le Chateau.

We ended up hitting the gym around dinner time, grabbing dinner and going to a party but I forgot (gasp!) to take photos as I was trying to vlog our weekend (and snapchat!  I'm acoest1984).


Saturday early afternoon gym sesh (I've worn the new kicks three days in a row at the gym; loving them!).


Sunday afternoon was spent finishing filming, spending a couple hours with a girlfriend and cheering on the Sens in the playoffs over BBQ chicken and caesar salads.


And, a little Snapchat action in case you missed it...

Happy Monday!
SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! I need your motivation for the gym hahaha

Danielle
www.geekandglam.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Danielle: thanks so much and you're too kind! Haha, although I could use a kick in the butt on MANY days for motivation :P :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig