Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Current Workout Playlist



If there is one thing that gets me to the gym it's a cute clothes... and a killer workout playlist.  I don't keep a ton of music on my phone but always keep my Soundcloud updated with my favourite tracks.

Since I prefer to lift heavy weights, I like music that's upbeat and pumps me up--often of the hip/hop and EDM variety.  So today I'm sharing what's on my current loop of songs that I play non-stop in the gym to keep me going.


Music after the jump...
SHARE:

1 comment

Sarah Ashley said...

It's so cool to find someone who listens to the same type of workout music. All the songs here in America are typically straightforward, but I like remixes to keep me moving.

Check out Robin Schulz and Bakermat.

Sarah
Sarahwashley.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig