Sunday, March 22, 2015

Las Vegas Clothing & Beauty Haul


Today I'm sharing with you the purchases I made in Las Vegas.  I didn't do a ton of shopping, but couldn't not pick anything up!  When in Rome, right?

My favourites are definitely the Marshalls finds and I can't wait to rock that kimono once the weather gets a tad warmer (we are still sitting at -20C, wth!).

Click for links to buy...

Workout top (similar, sister company) // BCBG kimono (similar)  // Free People sweaters // H&M peplum top // Beauty Blender // Urban Decay setting spray

Thanks for watching! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

Sarah Ashley said...

Nice Video! What kind of camera do you use to film your videos with?

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Sarah Ashley: Thanks; I use a Nikon D5200 :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig