Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Look Back at February

 
I know I'm a little behind on this recap of February, but better late than never.  Oh February.  You've been....cold.
 
We kicked off the month hosting a SuperBowl party at our place which was inclusive of tons of people and man food.  It snowed a lot, I shared my Dutch fish tail braid video tutorial and we spent a weekend away in Tremblant with friends.
 
I shared my picks for Valentines Day gifts for her, worked out every weekend and moved my desk in my closet / office space.
 
I picked up a couple items from Target since they are closing in Canada, bundled up in layers to keep warm and celebrated Valentines Day with Marco.
 
I spent many hours at the mall prepping for a Fashion Show I was styling and hosting, shared my recent eats (those pancakes tho), and got pedicures with my bestie #overdue.  I finally scooped up some NYX Butter Glosses (Apple Strudel & Crème Brule) and shared my hair tutorial for this pulled-apart Dutch braid.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig