Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Sorry for the delay on the weekend snaps, Christmas kind of took over.  With that said, it was a great four days off so I've included Friday (Boxing Day) into the mix...
 
Post-gym shake with a sweet message.
 

Outfit deets:  F21 jacket, Marshalls top, Sirens camo pants, Dynamite scarf & F21 booties.
 
We did some shopping on the 26th but I didn't purchase anything; dare I say I was shopped out?  So much shopping leading up to Christmas (for others and a few for myself!) I was okay with a laid back window shopping day.  Marco purchased a few items for himself and we went out to lunch.

More photos after the jump...
I spent Friday evening photographing over 70 items to sell in my Instagram closet sale.  I added 30 more items last night (I'm @shopacoest1984). 
 
Afterwards we watched Gone Girl and what an amazing, twisted movie.  Have you seen it?  Highly recommend.
 

On Saturday we hit the gym and did stuff around the condo.  Later on I painted my nails with a fave, Essie's Bahama Mama.
 

That night we went to a small get together with some friends; food, wine & hot tub (and an Uber ride home).
 
For those of you who asked, my top is from Lulu's and was a Christmas gift.
 

Sunday morning sweat sesh.
 

Lazy Sunday afternoon on the couch with some eggs and leftover turkey mash.
 

I forgot to share this little Christmas fern a friend brought us a couple weeks ago (can you spot the Cardinal?).
 

Later on we got Greek on Wheels delivered and caught up on Homeland.  We have one episode left in season four and the plot just thickened!  Holy smokes--do you watch?
 

On last thing: I picked up this cool, hipster-ish ornament at Pier 1 yesterday (can't find the link online).  Super cool, and if you're in the market for decorations, now is the time because Pier 1 and Bouclair have 50% off all Christmas décor and they are my favourite spots to hit. 
 
I also noticed Bath & Body Works is has their 3-wick candles for 50% off so if you're a candle-lover like me, now is the time to stock up (my faves are Marshmallow Fireside, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Leaves).
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig