Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Saturday morning post-gym #acolookdowns


We went to lunch at Chuck's (I won a coin flip for this one!) and had their amazing Panini's.  I always get the chicken/bacon on multi with added fresh veggies and the lentil salad is second to none.
 
More photos after the jump...
When we got back home we just puttered around the condo and later got take-out Greek. 
 

We stayed in and watched Home Alone--first Christmas movie of the season!  It's probably the last weekend before Christmas that we had nothing planned so we took full advantage and relaxed.
 

Sunday morning I was up early (8:30am) to get ready to film my upcoming holiday lookbook video (so many sequins! Can't wait to share).  I filmed my make-up look and this was my set-up, which I shared earlier on my Facebook page.
 

The finished make-up look.
 

Marco helped me film this one, which was a huge help (and there might have been a bit of bickering too!) and it took us about three hours.  Here's a sneak peek of what to expect; I will have all the details listed when I share that video.
 

Outfit deets:  Kyodan top (new!), Mondetta leggings, Supra kicks (here in white), Harbinger gloves & hat from my trip to NYC.
 
Then onto the gym for a shoulder workout and I had him snap this kind of silly, kind of gangsta pose of me 'floating'.  It's fun to have fun so why not!
 

Some new bindings for riding this year that were super on sale.
 

Sunday evening we headed to a friend's place for an amazing dinner with a few others. 
 

He made a shredded pork belly with potatoes, carrots and asparagus and his signature gravy; washed down with red wine and finished off with a home-made chocolate brownie cake.
 
And lastly, happy birthday to this little girl.  Peanut turned 15 on Sunday!
 

SHARE:

5 comments

Renee said...

In love with your sequin pants! As usual, you look gorgeous!

Katie West said...

Please share some of your workouts with us! I know you said a while ago that you would, but I would love some ideas and motivation for the gym!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Renee: thanks so much friend :)

@Kate: Aww thanks for asking! Serena and I shot two workouts but the photos didn't turn out that well so I was reluctant to share them...

Unknown said...

Where ae the sequin pants from?

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Alyssia: H&M!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig