Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Exchange Fun III


For the past three years, my best friend and I have gotten together to exchange Christmas gifts a few days prior to the holiday.  So, I packed up her gift and headed to her place for fajitas, gifts and good ol' one-on-one QT.

Since I've shared our annual tradition before I wanted to share again.  Sarah killed it and bought me a top and pair of heels I was coveting, some special ornaments, a candle and a bottle of Essie nail polish.  I gifted her with some heels she had been eye-balling (similar here) but yes, clearly she takes the cake (errr, pie) for being best gift giver.


More photos after the jump...


Related posts:
* VIDEO | The BFF Tag

SHARE:

1 comment

Sarah Palisek said...

What an awesome night!! Loved every moment and love you. Thanks for a special friendship that I cherish so dearly. I lovvvveeeeeee those shoes you got me ahhhh! Can't wait to wear them somewhere special. Or work. See you soon!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig