Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chic Sweatsuit


Outfit deets:
* Walmart sweatshirt (similar and on sale & cute quilted version).
* Snap quilted sweat skirt (purchased at Winners; almost identical here & better quality here).
* Enzo Angiolini heels (also loving these).
* Accessories: Joe Fresh necklace, Swarovski & Expressions bangles.

I'm not sure why I haven't paired these two pieces together sooner because I'm essentially rocking a glorified sweatsuit!  Well, not exactly but I love the look of a sweatshirt and a statement necklace and since getting these shoes it seems all the outfits I have been waiting to wear with the perfect nude pump are coming to fruition.

I've had this sweatshirt for over a year and wear it now and again but always very casually and never to work.  That said, it's slim fitting through the arms and body which makes it more chic and paired with a statement necklace and fancier pieces it feels very put together.

Lastly, sorry the image quality isn't the norm, I convinced Serena to snap a few photos of me with my iPhone so I could share with you as it seems I'm often wearing a favourite outfit or new pieces on the days we aren't shooting.  Cheers.



Photos by Serena Rivard (via my iPhone).


SHARE:

4 comments

spiffykerms said...

Ha! Chic sweatsuit indeed, I love it :)

Unknown said...

SHOES are GORG!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute and I am all about the comfort! This looks amazing! I especially love the skirt!
xoxo Laura
www.theaccidentalmama.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Nancy: thank you, friend :)

@Cassandra: thanks bella <3

@Laura: Thanks so much, doesn't get much cozier for office work attire :P

Blogger Template Created by pipdig