* Dynamite jacket (old) which you've seen with leggings and a scarf, with denim in one of my favourite outfit posts of all time, belted with skinny pants (what was I thinking?), three years ago with my favourite snood, with a sweater dress & booties, and with flared denim.
* Zara thin-knit sweater (bought recently during the semi-annual sale).
* Zara pants which you've seen with an amazing pair of heels.
* Forever 21 booties (new!).
* Accessories: Forever 21 purse, The Bay necklace, Gorjana bangle & MK thick bangle and sunglasses.
I saw these booties on the Forever 21 website about a month ago and picked them up in store a couple days later. I love them! They are definitely one of those purchases that look more expensive than they are, and are nothing like I own--so $40 was well justified.
You guys know I'm a huge neutral lover, so this outfit is totally me, yet professional enough for a business casual environment. I could also see these booties with a snug dress in black, navy or maroon for a night out.
Hope you're having a good week, it's almost the weekend!
Photos by Serena Rivard.