Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Faux Leather Blazer & Burgundy Dance Leggings

Outfit deets:
* Dynamite faux leather blazer (new!).
* C'est Moi tank (old) which you've seen a long time ago with my favourite scarf and on the weekend almost a year ago during a photography course.
* Boathouse leggings (new!).
* Accessories:  Dolce & Gabanna glasses.

After Marco and I filmed my next video for Place d'Orleans on the weekend, he started to snap a couple shots of me sitting on the couch... turns out the man has a serious hidden talent!  While he won't be replacing Serena anytime soon, I had to share these shots he got of me on our new couch.  There are even a few that would make great head shots... if I ever needed that sort of thing... with my hair up.

Also, I'll be sharing these items in my video later this week but PDO has the blazer and leggings in store right now, so run, if you're in the area and looking to scoop them up.  This blazer totally reminds me of the olive green/faux leather one I picked up this time last year (see it in an outfit post here)--such a great silhouette and price point.


SHARE:

6 comments

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Cassandra: ah! I deleted your comment accidentally when I went to click, 'Reply'--so sorry! You're so kind, thanks for the sweet words. YOU are magical!

Unknown said...

Haha ..all good! Worth posting again..."You two are magical" Love the outfit!...Smiles!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@CA: Awwwww <3 BIG HUG back, thanks friend!

Aaprilv said...

What size did you get in the jacket

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Aaprilv: I got a medium.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig