Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dotted Jeans & Peplum Top

Outfit deets:
* Imaginary Voyage peplum top which you've seen with a green pencil skirt.
* Rewash dotted denim which I purchased the first time I went to Vegas.
* Liliana wedges which you've seen with a black and white dress and also on vacation in Punta Cana back in April.
* Accessories: Emily Elizabeth necklace, Material Girl cuff & G21 sunnies.

This peplum top has been in my closet since last summer, it wasn't expensive (under $30) and I wore it a few times but this summer it has been getting a ton of play.  I find myself reaching for it with skirts, denim and other pants, so much so that I have to stop myself from wearing it weekly.  Does that ever happen to you?  You develop a deep love for something you've had for a while?

Also, while I've been somewhat obsessed with neutrals lately, I could not deny how stellar these shoes looked with these jeans.  They popped in colour against the tone of this denim that I set aside my nude pumps and just went for it with the neon.  Then again, only a handful of more weeks to really rock sandals and bright neons before the snow flies so might as well take advantage.


Photos by Serena Rivard.
SHARE:

3 comments

Cameron said...

SHAME ON YOU!!!! Mentioning the 4 letter word so soon!
Maybe we'll have a winter without $n0# this year??
p.s. xoxox
LC

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, what a cute comment! So glad I moved from Ontario to BC. If there ever is a winter with "$nO#" there's never really enough to shovel. :)

Unknown said...

I love the look! Beautiful♥

Blogger Template Created by pipdig