Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Outfit deets:  Smart Set top, H&M denim & Liliana wedges.
I share my casual Friday outfit on my Facebook page.  I love taking advantage of wearing jeans on Fridays but my real faves are distressed denim (which I save for weekends).


Oufit deets:  90 Degree by Reflex tank, MPG pants & Beats headphones
After work on Friday I hit the gym and did triceps, then rushed home to meet up with Marco who had the day off.


We went out for Vietnamese food--my fave--at Pho Thi, which was a first for a Friday night (it's usually such a casual dinner that we grab it during the week, if anything).  

I decided to dress down with...

More photos after the jump...

Outfit deets:  Reitmans sweater tank, Zara denim, Aldo gladiators & vintage clutch.
...distressed grey denim down with some flat gladiator sandals but carried a clutch to make it more date-appropriate (and hey, why not?).


After a brief stop at home to grab my glasses and a sweater, we went to see, 'Think Like a Man Too', which was disappointing.  I am not a fan of going to the movies but Marco loves it so we compromised on the show. 


Outfit deets: MPG tank, 90 Degree by Reflex leggings & Nike Free 3.0 v5
Saturday morning.


We decided to grab breakfast after the gym at Baker St. which was really good.  We also grabbed some Tim's before heading over since there is always a wait and it was after 1pm and we needed a caffeine fix stat.


On Saturday night we had my parents over for dinner on the rooftop.


Marco made chicken and ribs--a repeat of our dinner for two last Sunday night, which sparked the idea to invite my parents over--and I made a caesar salad.  The weather was beautiful and we ate and chatted until the sun set.


On Sunday morning we hit the gym and then home where Marco cooked up (another) amazing breakfast.  This time he outdid himself with home-made hash browns with yellow pepper #sodelish

I spent the afternoon doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen before the two of us napped on and off for the remainder of the afternoon.


Outfit deets:  90 Degree by Reflex tank, Head skirt and racket & Nike Free 3.0
Around 6pm we decided to head over to the tennis courts near our place where it was re-confirmed I seriously suck at this sport.


To round out the weekend we decided to forgo cooking and headed out Phucket Market in Chinatown.  Lately I can't seem to get enough of Vietnamese food so when Marco was down, I jumped at the chance (he's much more of a Thai lover).


Hope you had a great weekend!  Happy Monday!

SHARE:

2 comments

Kelly said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I am not great at tennis either but want to give it another shot this summer!

Sam said...

Well, if that rooftop is not an amazing place to host a dinner party, I don't know what is! Love it.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig