Wednesday, June 25, 2014

James Perse Little Black Dress & White Wedges

Outfit deets:
* James Perse dress that I bought in Vegas (see my haul video here) and shared in the fitting room on Instagram.
* Accessories: Auslini bangle, Pier 1 ring & Gucci shades.

With the weather heating up, it's nice to bring out some warmer weather clothes, like this James Perse t-shirt style dress I picked up in Vegas.  I love the fact that the fabric is doubled up and ruched to camouflage any areas that need some help, despite being a snug dress.

Lately I've been really paring down on my accessories, case in point: no necklace with this outfit.  I've left the house several times in the past few weeks without a necklace which was a strict no-no for me in the past (necklaces are my jam) but for warmer weather, it just seems less fussy with less jewellery.  That said, I always need something on my wrists and knowing me, since I've now put it out there, next week I'll be piling on statement necklaces like nobody's business.


Photos by Serena Rivard.

SHARE:

6 comments

Larry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

If that's what you think a pregnant woman looks like there's something seriously wrong with you. Don't you have better things to do then look at someone's blog you're clearly jealous of?

Anonymous said...

Amanda you look fantastic in your lbd, banging body girl!! I also agree with anon above ^^ Larry your comment is rude and uncalled for!!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anons: thanks ladies, you're both kind and wonderful. THANK YOU for your sweet and sincere comments :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe they meant its a good dress to use later on for pregnancy? I don't know..either way it's cute!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: Haha love your optimism and thanks for the sweet comment :) (and yes, I think it WOULD be a great dress if I were to ever get pregnant).

Blogger Template Created by pipdig