Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Palm Print Coat

Outfit deets:
* Lord & Taylor coat (from The Bay) which you've seen in my recent Spring Trends haul.
* Dynamite top.
* H&M denim.
* Accessories: Kate Spade necklace (birthday gift), Expressions ring, Swarovski bangle, Gorjana bangle, Gucci shades & vintage clutch.

The minute I saw this jacket I had to have it.  It was a bit of a splurge, but I'm loving the palm print and it's such a pretty and well made piece.  I know I'll wear this a ton to and from work and when I get dressed up on weekends.  It's such a chic twist on a classic silhouette.


Photos by Serena Rivard.

SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Love the way you styled this jacket, looks great!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: thank you & thanks for your comment!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig